Tuesday 23 July 2013

Thing 4: Write Facebook status updates for the year 2017

Where do you see yourself in 4 years? This entry was originally psoted to Facebook on May 28th, 2013.

Thing 4: Write Facebook status updates for the year 2017.

"Hey all! It's time for Thing 426 in '642 MORE Things to Write About!

Since it's a new year I figured I'd take some time to reflect on what has become a pretty amazing tradition. Almost every day for the last 3.5 years I have challenged myself to pontificate on a new and exciting topic. I figured by now my creative juices would have run dry, but it truly is amazing what you can discover about yourself by undergoing a challenge. When you push yourself, you see sides you would have never expected as you subconsciously rise to the challenge.

My writing has given me hope, and allowed me to explore avenues that I otherwise would not have had the confidence to pursue. Thank you to all of my friends and family for supporting me in this far-reaching endeavour, and I hope I can continue to delight you with my musings!

In any case, on to the next wondrous thing.

---------------------------------

Thing 426: *************************

[...]"

No comments:

Post a Comment