Monday 29 July 2013

Thing 33: Tell the true story of a dramatic moment in your life, but weave in one secret and one lie.

This is my first entry written explicitly for the blog! I'll be following the same format, so I won't know that I'm writing about until I actually start. I find it forces me to be much more creative.

In any case, let's get this underway!

Thing 33: Tell the true story of a dramatic moment in your life, but weave in one secret and one lie.

Hmm... This is another particularly difficult one for me. I'm not sure which "dramatic moments" in my memory were imagined, and which were real. There are also only a few moments in my life that I would consider dramatic. The way my mind works makes picking something like that out of my memory very difficult.

The other aspect to this is that I'm generally a very honest and open person. As a result, I don't have any small secrets. Certainly none that I'd be willing to share in this context.

In any case, I don't really have a concept for this one, so I'll be skipping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment