Thursday 26 September 2013

Down but not out: Hope on the Horizon

Hello my faithful and incredibly disappointed reader(s)!

So yeah, I suck. I'm trying out the whole "productivity" thing with regards to my school work this term, and it's proving to be a bit heavier of a responsibility than I anticipated. I don't really have the time to dedicate to writing right now, which is unfortunate for me (and you, I guess, if you're reading this).

The good news is that I have NOT given up on this initiative, and when I stop being horrible at life and have caught up a bit I'm going to try and push out a few more entries. I might toss in a D&D character at some point as well, as I made a whole bunch of them that still don't have stories. I was going through a phase...

Anyway, to the point. Were I you, I wouldn't check back regularly, but I would expect some content to pop up relatively soon; probably around Thanksgiving. If I have the time I will push out as much content as possible then to make up for the lack of content preceding it.

Uselessly yours,
~Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment